Monday, June 13, 2011

My Cross Country by Siobhan

Today is cross country.
You may feel like you have butterflies in your tummy.
You may know why you might have that feeling.
It might be that you are feeling a little nervous.

When it is time to run just run your best and you might not know, you might win.
When I ran in the cross country I ran so fast that I tripped over, but I almost came second.
When I ran in the cross country I was part of the top ten. I came ninth place. So if you can run faster than me then you might come first second or third. You might even come last but it doesn't matter if you come first, second, third or last, you're still a winner to me. In fact everyone is a winner to me. So it really doesn't matter if you come last you're still a winner to your teachers and my teacher is proud of everyone.

You also need to wear your house colours. There are  red, yellow, green, blue, silver and purple. If you are feeling butterflies just run as far as you can around the school.

Every Cross Country you might feel nervous but just run your best and you might win.
So when you get back to your classroom think about next cross country and think if you can beat your cross country record this year.

GOOD LUCK
                                                      BY SIOBHAN
                                                      ROOM 10

                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment