Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Paremata School Cross Country by BM

Wednesday the 1st of June.  What do you think Cross Country is? Well it`s a race that Paremata School does.  We do it in our year groups and it`s very fun to do.  First we heard the school bell ring after morning tea, then we got into our year  lines and cheered the year four boys Benji (from room10!) came 1st horray!!! Then it was the year four girls Milly (from room12) came first.  Cool! Now it`s the year three boys turn to race. Ready steady BANG! Off they go. Wow! Logan (in room 11) came first.  Now for the moment of the day! It was my turn to race but I got a really bad stitch. Ahh!!! But I finished so I came 15th so I ran to my mum and gave her a big hug. "Thank you for coming Mum!"
by Bethany

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your description of the cross country Bethany. Great that you finished even though you had the stitch. Well done, mum.

Post a Comment